Congregational care is done both by the pastor as well as the Board of Shepherds group. This board of volunteers serves in the following ways.
- Partners with pastor in care of congregation
- Provides ministry support for births, illnesses, homebound, hospice, hospitalization
- Provides help with funerals, including funeral meals
- Gives ‘Remembering You’ gifts to shut-ins of the congregation throughout the year
- Assists with baptisms
- Maintains a care list for on-going attention for those needing care
- You may volunteer in any of the above areas in which you are most comfortable. As a volunteer, you will be asked to read and confirm Covenant's Abuse Prevention Policy.